page total update 10/13/2012

  • Michelle Sauer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2012
      I have read 178 books over the past 287 days with a page total of 59,401.
      So I have read an read an average of 333 pages out of each book. I have read an average of 206 pages a day. When added to the past 2 years I have read 177,732 pages over the past 1,017 days out of 539 books. So on average I have read 174 pages a day. I have read an average of 329 pages out of each book. I need to read 822,268 to reach 1,000,000 pages.