Way Behind....

  • Sherri
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2012
      Wow, not only have I not checked my email for nearly a month, I have been way behind on my reviews.  Since May, I have been working the zombie shift at work and it's finally caught up to me.  Unfortunately, the biggest downside to this shift is I have lost interest in reading...probably because I lack focus and the ability to stay awake.  Hopefully will transition back to human status in January, which seems so far away though it really isn't.  I have finally gotten my reviews for August up on my blog and will be sending other emails highlighting what I read and my new additions...

      Sherri

      Currently reading TEAM HUMAN by Justine Larbalestier and listening to DIE FOR ME by Karen Rose

      Up Next: ONCE DEAD, TWICE SHY by Kim Harrison

      What am I babbling about? Check out my blog:
      http://sharalsthoughtsandramblings.blogspot.com/

      Reading has made me a world traveler!  See where I've been:
      https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=203147106680858478430.0004c36fa0d3cec639871&msa=0&ll=56.36525,-99.492187&spn=116.517147,316.054688%c2%a0

      See the books I have set free at:
      http://bookcrossing.com/referral/sharalsbooks

      Swap Your Paperback Books - PaperBackSwap.com

    • cherylllr
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2012
        Yeah, reading slumps stink. Especially if you have a perfectly good reason why, as you do with shift work.

        I know you didn't ask for, and probably don't need advice - but when I find myself feeling a bit unmotivated, I try not to fret and make it worse, and then I try to read something completely different from what I've been reading lately. One of my friends from goodreads says she reads a classic children's book when she feels a bit burnt out. I think the last one she enjoyed was Peter Pan.

        And gosh, you're right, January will be here before we know it!