Paula's May

  • starwarriorsmom@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 5, 2012
      I read 7 books and listened to 1 for a total of 8 this month:

      The Amersham Rubies - Rhys Bowan - B - short story

      The Kitchen House - Kathleen Grissom - A+

      Blue Asylum - Kathy Hepinstall - A

      Shepherd's Abiding - Jan Karon - B

      Lifeboat #8 - Elizabeth Kay - A - short story

      She's Not There - Marla Madison - C

      The Psych Ward Killer - Michael Price - B-

      AUDIO:

      The River Wife - Jonis Agee - B+

      Paula, CO

    • ladyhawk5002001
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 2, 2013
        I did better than I thought I did for the month, 2 books and 2 audios for a total of 4:

        A Darkness More than Night - Michael Connelly - B+
        Explosive Eighteen - Janet Evanovich - B

        Audios:

        The Tender Bar - Ivan Doid - A - A good coming of age story.
        Her Fearful Symmetry - Audrey Niffanegger - B+ - A unique ghost story

        Paula, CO