page total update as of 3/1/12

  • Michelle Sauer
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2012
      So far this year I have read 41 books and 14,687 pages over the past 60 days. I have have read an average of 358 pages out of each book. On average I have read 244 pages a day. When added to the last 2 years I have read 402 books and 133,018 pages ove the past 790 days. So on average I have read 330 pages out of each book. I have read an average of 168 pages over the past 790 days. So I need to read 866,982 pages to reach my 1,000,000 pages