Feb reads

  • PJ. Levy
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2011
      Had an interesting reading list this month. Keep in mind, I'm retired and
      reading all the hours I couldn't read when I was busier. For those of you who
      like reality shows, QUEEN MUM is an English book about what can happen to women
      who trade homes for a while and the fallout on one of them. Interesting. I
      bought it in Canada, which is across the river from Detroit, and a gold mine of
      Canadian and UK writers which we don't easily find here in the States. THE
      WIZARD OF LONDON is a sort of knockoff of the Harry Potter series, but Mercedes
      Lackey is always a good read. Hope you had as good a reading month as I did. The
      snow, deep and messy as it was, helped!

      Feb 2 – A CHRISTMAS ODYSSEY – Anne Perry
      Feb 3 – A PLAY OF PIETY – Margaret Frazer
      Feb 5 – THE WIZARD OF LONDON – Mercedes Lackey
      Feb 7 – QUEEN MUM – Kate Long
      Feb 11 – DEATH AT ST JAMES’S PALACE – Deryn Lake
      Feb 13 – DEATH AND THE BLACK PYRAMID – Deryn Lake
      Feb 15 – A RED HERRING WITHOUT MUSTARD – Alan Bradley
      Feb 17 – THE JANUS STONE – Elly Griffiths
      Feb 17 – UNIFORM JUSTICE – Donna Leon
      Feb 18 – POTTER’S FIELD – Ann C. Fallon
      Feb 21 – RIGHT HAND MAGIC – Nancy A. Collins
      Feb 24 – Star Trek : TYPHON PACT SEIZE THE FIRE – Michael A. Martin
      Feb 25 – NOX DORMIENDA – Kelli Stanley
      Feb 26 – A TRAIL OF INK - Mel Starr
      Feb 27 – DEATH IN HELLFIRE – Deryn Lake - 15

      PJ. Levy
      Grammy for life

    • PatiR
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2011