White Lies by Linda Howard

  • Michelle Sauer
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2011
      White Lies
      Linda Howard
      Romantic Suspense

      Nothing could have prepared Jay Granger for the arrival of two FBI agents at her
      door--or for the news they brought. Her ex-husband, Steve, had been in a
      terrible accident that had left him gravely injured. The FBI needed Jay to
      confirm his idenity.

      The man Jay finds lying in the hospital bed is almost unrecognizible. Almost.
      Exhausted and afriad, Jay tentatively declares that he is Steve Crossfield. But
      the man who awakens from the coma is not at all as Jay remembers her husband.
      And he remembers nothing of thier life together. Suddenly nothing is familiar.
      Not his appearance, not the intensity of his natuer, not the desire that flashes
      between them. Who is this man? And will the discovery of his idenity shatter the
      passion they share?

      It is a very interesting book so far. I don't want to put the book down. I can't
      wait to see what happens in the end.