I'm having a baby release challenge.......

  • safrolistics
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2010
      Becky has inspired me with her wedding release challenge, so I've come up with
      my own.....

      I'm running this over on the main BC forum, so it would be great if you could
      sign up over there, here's the link....
      http://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/23/6777210/1

      The general gist of it is,

      I'm due on the 31st August 2010, so 1 point for each book released on this day.
      5 points for any book released on the ACTUAL day of my delivery.
      1 point for any book released the word baby, birth, pregnancy (that sort of
      thing) in the title.
      2 points for each book released in a baby environment, maternity ward, nappie
      shelf in shop, let your imagination go wild, and photo's would be good!
      2 points for any book released that manages to guess which gender my baby is!
      And extra surprise points for any releases that tickle my fancy or make me cry
      (I'm VERY hormonal at the mo!)

      Good luck everyone..... 22 weeks to go!

      (flickr group to follow)

      Safron / safrolistics