July reads

  • PJ. Levy
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 1, 2009
      Had lots of time to read this month -

      July 3 – FULL CIRCLE – VOYAGER – Kirsten Beyer
      July 3 – MRS. MALORY AND THE SILENT KILLER – Hazel Holt
      July 6 – TROUBLESOME MINDS – Dave Galanter
      July 7 – ROYAL FLUSH – Rhys Bowen
      July 7 – THE SUMMER KITCHEN – Lisa Wingate
      July 11 – SWEETNESS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PIE – Alan Bradley
      July 14 – ALEXANDRIA – Lindsey Davis
      July 15 – DEAD MEN DON’T CROCHET – Betty Hechtman
      July 18 – A VERY PRIVATE ENTERPRISE – Elizabeth Ironside
      July 19 – I NEVER CAME TO YOU IN WHITE – Judith Farr
      July 21 – PERSONA NON GRATA – Ruth Downie
      July 22 – THE STOLEN VOICE – Pat McIntosh
      July 23 – OCEAN WAVES – Terri Thayer
      July 24 – B AS IN BEAUTY – Alberto Ferreras
      July 25 – THE FIXER UPPER – Mary Kay Andrews
      July 25 – SWAN FOR THE MONEY – Donna Andrews
      July 28 – ST. PATRICK’S DAY MURDER – Leslie Meier
      July 29 – KNIT TWO – Kate Jacobs
      July 30 – WHILE MY PRETTY ONE KNITS – Anne Canadeo
      July 31 – IN THE SHADOW OF THE GLACIER – Vicki Delany - 20

      PJ. Levy
      Grammy for life

    • Michelle Sauer
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 2, 2009
        I hope you enjoyed those books that you read.

        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 3, 2009
          Y' know, Michelle, the book I'd recommend that I enjoyed the most was B AS IN BEAUTY. For some reason, that one was a real upper.
          Some of the others I read because I liked the authors, like the one by Donna Andrews, and some I read because the author was Canadian. Canadian authors seem to write from a slightly different perspective; not a lot, just slightly. Vicki Delany is Canadian.
          Oh, and once you're retired, you can read all day long!

          PJ. Levy
          Grammy for life