PJ.'s October reads

  • Phyllis Levy
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2008
      Some of these were really good, a couple I'd already read years before and totally forgotten the stories (although I knew I'd read them, so that part's ok - not like I'm losing my brain-power altogether!).
      All in all, a satisfactory reading month.

      Oct. 3 – THE BLACK HAND – Will Thomas
      Oct. 4 – SWIMMING WITHOUT A NET – Mary Janice Davidson
      Oct. 5 – DISTANT SHORES – Kristin Hannah
      Oct. 7 – DAY OF THE FALSE KING – Brad Geagley
      Oct. 13 – THE REMORSEFUL DAY – Colin Dexter
      Oct. 15 – THE WENCH IS DEAD – Colin Dexter
      Oct. 18 – THE SONG OF THE GLADIATOR – Paul Doherty
      Oct. 20 – WICKED WEAVES - Joyce & Jim Lavene
      Oct. 21 – TERRA INCOGNITA – Ruth Downie
      Oct. 24 – FOLLY DU JOUR – Barbara Cleverly
      Oct. 25 – THE MATTERS AT MANSFIELD – Carrie Bebris
      Oct. 26 – WEIGHED IN THE BALANCE – Anne Perry
      Oct. 29 – THE QUEEN OF THE NIGHT – Paul Doherty
      Oct. 29 – HIGH MARKS FOR MURDER - Rebecca Kent
      Oct. 30 – RAVEN BLACK – Ann Cleeves
      Oct. 31 – A PRAYER FOR THE DAMNED – Peter Tremayne

      PJ. Levy
      Tea, Earl Grey, Hot