September Reads (x-post)

  • S
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1 8:13 AM
      September
      37) Damien the Man - Ralph D. Nybakken 2/5
      38) Naked in Death - J.D. Robb 4/5 (Chilling Reads Group Read)
      39) Death and the Language of Happiness - John Staley 2/5
      40) The Perfect Husband - Lisa Gardner 3/5 (Bookcrossing Reading Group Read)
      41) The Intelligencer - Leslie Silbert 3/5

      My favorite book this month was Naked in Death by J.D. Robb, which surprises me. I was prepared to dislike it. The least liked book was Death and the Language of Happiness by John Straley. There was just too much about Unions, which really doesn't interest me.

      It seems like I enjoyed my group reads more than the books from my TBR. Maybe I should be more selective when picking up books!

      No audios this month, though I am really enjoying listening to Last Known Victim by Erica Spindler. I just don't get a lot of time to listen!! I am about to finish Uglies by Scott Westerfield, and will probably start A Death in Vienna by Daniel da Silva (I think) after.

      Susan