PJ.'s August reads

  • Phyllis Levy
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2008
      Every so often I'll buy a used book at the library, enjoy it, only to find out it's by an author who's only published in England. Must be donated by someone who travels a lot, buys paperbacks and after I'm hooked by good writing and an interesting story doesn't donate any more by that author! That happened twice this month; Elizabeth Ironside and Kerry Greenwood. I've looked them up on the inter-library list and no luck. *Sigh*
      Anyways, here's my August list. Happy reading, everyone.

      Aug. 4 – A ROYAL PAIN – Rhys Bowen
      Aug. 5 – LAST POST – Robert Barnard
      Aug. 7 – AUNT DIMITY: VAMPIRE HUNTER – Nancy Atherton
      Aug. 8 – THE GREEN MAN - Kate Sedley
      Aug. 11 – THE ENCHANTER’S FOREST - Alys Clare
      Aug. 12 – BEAN THERE, DONE THAT – Sandra Balzo
      Aug. 13 – THE SWEETGUM KNIT LIT SOCIETY - Beth Pattillo
      Aug. 16 – DEATH IN THE GARDEN – Elizabeth Ironside
      Aug. 18 – THE FIRE WAKER – Ben Pastor
      Aug. 20 – DEATH BY CASHMERE – Sally Goldenbaum
      Aug. 20 – FORTUNE LIKE THE MOON – Alys Clare
      Aug. 21 – JUST ELLA – Margaret Haddix
      Aug. 24 – MARS LIFE – Ben Bova
      Aug. 28 – HEAVENLY PLEASURES – Kerry Greenwood
      Aug. 29 – NEXT DOOR TO MURDER – Anthea Fraser

      PJ. Levy
      Tea, Earl Grey, Hot