My July Reads

  • kmcdevit@vt.edu
    Message 1 of 42 , Aug 1, 2008
      I had a rather productive July. Hope my August is as much fun!

      * Blood and Smoke by Stephen King
      * Brother Odd by Dean Koontz
      * Fun Home: A Family Tragicomic by Alison Bechdel
      * Lost Laysen by Margaret Mitchell
      * Lucasfilm's Alien Chronicles: The Golden One by Deborah Chester
      * Lyra's Oxford by Philip Pullman
      * Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides
      * MirrorMask- by Neil Gaiman and Dave Mckean
      * Naked by David Sedaris (read already but listened to for first time)
      * Odd Hours by Dean Koontz
      * The Penelopiad by Margaret Atwood
      * Simply Irresistible by Rachel Gibson
      * Tales of the Vampires by Joss Whedon et. al.
      * Tooth and Claw by T.C. Boyle
      * Twilight by Stephanie Meyer- http://katekintailbc.livejournal.com/830.html

      Also, I just started a new blog where I'll be posting my BookCrossing
      news/photos/activities/thoughts as well as reviews of what I read:
      http://katekintailbc.livejournal.com/

      Peace & Happy Reading,
      KateKintail
    • kmcdevit@vt.edu