RE: [BookCrossing] Books I read in Jan.

  • Michelle Hennis
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008
      What did you think of If Looks Could Kill?

      Michelle Hennis

      hennismm@...

      AIM Name: mahbasket

      See what I am reading.... http://www.bookcrossing.com/mybookshelf/hennismm

      <http://nestlechocolatier.fanspeak.net/?A2491_525332>

      _____

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008
        Since it was written by someone who had actually
        worked at the Red Lobster, it rang true in the
        details. The story was short, which was a bonus, and
        if you've ever worked retail, you'd recognize the
        characters. It was just ok, nothing that gave you any
        "aha!" moment, good for reading on an airplane.

        --- starwarriorsmom@... wrote:

        > Phyllis what did you think of this one, I've heard
        > some mixed reviews.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Paula, CO
        > (Scarlett07)
        >
        > > Jan. 12 – LAST NIGHT AT THE LOBSTER - Stewart
        > O’Nan

        PJ. Levy
        Tea, Earl Grey, Hot

        Be a better friend, newshound, and
      • Phyllis Levy
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008
          It was chosen as a Beach Read and that's what it was -
          lots of repetition, but on the whole, a good light
          mystery. Had my suspicions about whodunit, and changed
          those suspicions several times, so it did hold my
          interest.
          PJ.

        • starwarriorsmom@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008