Feb reads

  • Quinta Wilkinson
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2007
      My books went from ducks to football and then the news this month.
      I think I liked Blowing my Cover the best and next Grafton's mystery.
      Quinta

      15. ENSLAVED BY A DUCK
      BY Bob Tarte
      16. BLOWING MY COVER / MY LIFE AS A CIA SPY
      by Lindsay Moran I really enjoyed this book.
      17. The Lilac Bus
      by Mave Binchy
      18. Sarah
      by Marek Halter
      19. EXTRAORDINARY POWERS
      by Joseph Finder
      20. The Investigators
      by W. E. B. Griffin
      21. S IS FOR SILENCE
      by Sue Grafton
      22. The Forger
      by Paul Watkins
      23. The Closers
      by Michael Connelly
      24. The Lincoln Lawyer
      by Michael Connelly
      25. Irish Eyes
      by Andrew M. Greeley
      A Nuala Anne McGrail Novel which
      is always fun - with mystery and some
      interesting tidbits of history.
      26. Irish Lace
      by Andrew M. Greeley
      27. The Saboteurs
      by W. E. B. Griffin
      28.Archangel
      Paul Watkins
      What a comentary on humanity and the environment.
      29. The Book of Names
      Jill Gregory & Karen Tintori
      A good read.
      30. T. O.
      by Terrell Ownes
      I am not a football fan (just caves and hiking) but this is a good book.
      31. Shadow Men
      Johathon King
      32. Heartbreaker
      Julie Garwood
      March books
      33. Chase the Dawn
      Jane Feather
      34. Just In (what I couldn't tell you)
      by Bob Schieffer
      35. Home to Harmony
      Philip Gulley
      36. G IS FOR GUMSHOE
      by Sue Grafton

      Commit random acts of literacy! Read & Release at
      http://www.bookcrossing.com/friend/nuttyreader

    • PJ. Levy
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2011
        Had an interesting reading list this month. Keep in mind, I'm retired and
        reading all the hours I couldn't read when I was busier. For those of you who
        like reality shows, QUEEN MUM is an English book about what can happen to women
        who trade homes for a while and the fallout on one of them. Interesting. I
        bought it in Canada, which is across the river from Detroit, and a gold mine of
        Canadian and UK writers which we don't easily find here in the States. THE
        WIZARD OF LONDON is a sort of knockoff of the Harry Potter series, but Mercedes
        Lackey is always a good read. Hope you had as good a reading month as I did. The
        snow, deep and messy as it was, helped!

        Feb 2 – A CHRISTMAS ODYSSEY – Anne Perry
        Feb 3 – A PLAY OF PIETY – Margaret Frazer
        Feb 5 – THE WIZARD OF LONDON – Mercedes Lackey
        Feb 7 – QUEEN MUM – Kate Long
        Feb 11 – DEATH AT ST JAMES’S PALACE – Deryn Lake
        Feb 13 – DEATH AND THE BLACK PYRAMID – Deryn Lake
        Feb 15 – A RED HERRING WITHOUT MUSTARD – Alan Bradley
        Feb 17 – THE JANUS STONE – Elly Griffiths
        Feb 17 – UNIFORM JUSTICE – Donna Leon
        Feb 18 – POTTER’S FIELD – Ann C. Fallon
        Feb 21 – RIGHT HAND MAGIC – Nancy A. Collins
        Feb 24 – Star Trek : TYPHON PACT SEIZE THE FIRE – Michael A. Martin
        Feb 25 – NOX DORMIENDA – Kelli Stanley
        Feb 26 – A TRAIL OF INK - Mel Starr
        Feb 27 – DEATH IN HELLFIRE – Deryn Lake - 15

        PJ. Levy
        Grammy for life

      • PatiR
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2011