Re: Read in March

  • Diane
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1 3:31 AM
      My March reads:
      11 books - 3,193 pages

      Eat, Drink, and Be Wary - Tamar Myers
      I Lost Everything in the Post-Natal Depression - Erma Bombeck
      Love for a Lifetime - James Dobson
      Bel Canto - Ann Patchett
      Bridge to Terabithia - Katherine Paterson
      Couplehood - Paul Reiser
      Educating Rita - Willy Russell
      Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry - Mildred D. Taylor
      Breakfast of Champions - Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.
      Song of the Trees - Mildred D. Taylor
      The Perks of Being a Wallflower - Stephen Chbosky

      Total so far for 2003:
      47 books - 11,099 pages

      Currently Reading: (enjoying lots of books while on spring break!!)
      Leaking Laffs Between Pampers and Depends - Barbara Johnson
      The Cottage - Danielle Steel
      Full House - Janet Evanovich
      Visions of Sugar Plums - Janet Evanovich
      Cat and Mouse - James Patterson
      The Hunt For Red October - Tom Clancy
      Love, Ruby Lavender - Deborah Wiles

      Diane (cyber-librarian)

      --- In BookCrossing@yahoogroups.com, Mellanie <magpye29@y...> wrote:
      That's it. Eight books for the month, bringing my total for the
      year to 40 books and 11,430 pages. Of course, I am spending a lot
      of time glued to the TV and writing letters to my soldier, and I was
      away at a conference for a week, so I'm not really surprised at how
      little I read. Onward to April!
      Mellanie
    • Rosulen
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1 8:36 AM
        Diane, there are several books, you've mentioned, that I'd like to have if/when you're ready to pass them down. RABCK, please.

        Sue

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2 4:10 AM
          Sue:
          Usually RABCKs are offered, not asked for... just a friendly note :)

          Jazmin

          --- In BookCrossing@yahoogroups.com, Rosulen <rosulen3@c...> wrote:
          > Diane, there are several books, you've mentioned, that I'd like to
          have if/when you're ready to pass them down. RABCK, please.

          > Sue
        • Diane
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 2 4:55 AM
            Hi Sue,
            Which ones were you interested in? Most of the books I read have a
            place to go, once I'm done, but not all of them. I'll send RABCK if
            you journal them upon receiving them.
            Diane