Help for Keslie's books - http://www.kelsiebooks.net

  • samosetgetaway
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2006
      Greetings Book Crossers...
      On the CBS evening news last night, there was a very compelling and
      touching story about a young 11 year old girl who is trying to help
      the libraries of Mississippi that were affected by hurricane Katrina.
      You can read the story at http://www.cbsnews.com/---
      /main1461732.shtml.
      You can also read about Kelsie at http://www.kelsiesbooks.net/
      It's more than just a story about Kelsie's efforts to help the
      libraries. Kelsie is afflicted with a degenerative eye disorder but
      she shuns discussion about herself... She is a selfless young girl who
      wants to help others... She is on a mission and she could use our
      help... And, like us...
      She loves books...
      Thank you...
    • Karen Vella
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2006
        I couldn't get the link to work so I manually searched CBS news, found the story and then made a tiny url. For those who want to read the story click here: www.tinyurl.com/gl8cr
        Thanks for the story. Quite in inspiration.
        ~Sissyrun~

        books gone wild www.bookcrossing.com/referral/Sissyrun
        Got cheese? www.vellacheese.com; www.cheesemakersdaughter.com