Dhampir Bookrings books 1-3 JOIN NOW! Intl

  • Woosang
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006
      Here is the order. Any Aussies will be put after Catsalive and any
      Europeans before Morgaine77 anyone from the US after NeedSun in Canada.

      Still taking people. I hope to read the books in 2007 :D Am looking
      for Asutralians to post to Europe (At least one book), Europeans
      willing to post to Canada, and US people willing to post to Australia.

      So Far!!
      Catsalive(NSW)
      Back to Woosang to post to
      Rianonne (Austria)
      Martina Binder (BC Name??)
      Morgaine77 (Swizterland)
      Needsun (canada)
      to post to Woosang Australia to read :)

      Book 1 http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/3482808
      Book 2 http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/3482803
      Book 3 http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/3614184

      A reminder my Vampire bookrings are on my bookshelf or go to
      http://woosang.livejournal.com/35291.html

      Yvonne(woosang)
      X-posting to Bookcrossing & BCAUS