Books to set free :-)

  • Lastmanout@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      I have some books that can be set free

      They are copies of the one I wrote " Soul Cries"
      Endorsed by James Redfield and John Gray.
      ( see _www.SoulCries.com_ (http://www.SoulCries.com) )
      Here's the deal, although I have sold 1000's of these
      I delight in also giving them away. I do so locally and
      as I travel and so the bookcrossing idea I loved.

      If there are some of you who think they might like have
      a few copies to set free, let me know, and - as I get time
      and postage money - I will send them free.

      Around Christmas time I always manage to also give
      cases of them away to those who will use them as
      gifts to those who benefit from them or...like bookcrossing
      ...set them free. Let me know your intents :-)

      Smiles
      Ernie
      Reply to " _lastmanout@..._ (mailto:lastmanout@...) "