Re: [BookCrossing] Mass PM's

  • Sherri5762@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2005
      In a message dated 10/1/2005 2:26:08 AM Central Standard Time,
      BookCrossing@yahoogroups.com writes:

      Oh wow, I was one who got a PM from Astroaquarious7 and I sent 3 books she'd
      requested. I haven't heard from her since or about any of the books I sent.
      She just sent me the one PM.

      Darn, she got me, too. Only one book though, but this explains why she
      never completed her end of the trade, or journaled receiving the one I sent her.
      And it was a hardback, too...

      Sherri

      Visit my family webpage:

      _http://www.xanga.com/skin.asp?user=SherriB_
      (http://www.xanga.com/skin.asp?user=SherriB)
      Books just wanna be FREE! See what I mean at:
      _http://bookcrossing.com/friend/Sherri5762_ (http://bookcrossing.com/friend/Sherri5762)