Re: [BookCrossing] Lots of kids' books in June (Mellanie's reading list--very long)

  • Brenda Klaassen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005
      Would you consider bookringing or raying the following book:
      The Secret School--Avi
      It sounded really interesting to me.
      Thank you, Brenda, Iowa, momofap

    • Sharal Heinemann
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2005
        Mellanie, what did you think of UNDEAD AND UNAPPRECIATED?
        Sharal

        Currently reading DEAD WITCH WALKING by Kim Harrison and listening to I IS
        FOR INNOCENT by Sue Grafton

        Up next: TBA

        What am I babbling about?
        http://sharalsthoughtsandramblings.blogspot.com/