Re: [BookCrossing] Woo Hoo

  • Sheila McTeague
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2005
      Congrats Beth! It is a wonderful feeling :)
      Sheila
      http://www.bookcrossing.com/mybookshelf/SciFisstrs

      Beth <beth7w@...> wrote:

      I just got my first journal entry on a book I released. It was picked
      up by someone who was not a member of bookcrossing

      Beth

      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2005
        Congratulations!!!! That is so cool.
        Danesnboxers

      • Brenda Klaassen
        Message 3 of 6 , May 1, 2005
          Congrats Beth! I wish you well on your future releases.

          Share the fun; share the joy...get in on the excitement at
          http://bookcrossing.com/referral/momofap