TV Time!!!

  • Cowpunkmom
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2003
      OH BOY!!! I'm going to be interviewed for our local news....about
      BookCrossing! I live in a small town an hour-and-a-half away from Calgary,
      Alberta, and when the e-mail came looking for Alberta BookCrossers, I
      assumed they wanted people in the city. I responded anyway, saying "Come out
      and get the rural touch..." and SHE'S COMING ON TUESDAY to interview me and
      my 9 yr. old daughter at the cafe where I work, an official BookCrossing
      Zone! Isn't that great?

      My daughter immediately went through her bookshelf and found five or six
      books to release. I'm so excited!

      Paula
      Come see what I do with my books, and join the revolution!
      Say "NO" to over-consumption!
      http://bookcrossing.com/referral/cowpunkmom/
    • Jena Lohrbach
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2003
        Woohoo! Enjoy the publicity! (And may all TV stations eventually catch the BookCrossing wave!)

        Jena
        http://www.bookcrossing.com/mybookshelf/slavetowhim