Tess Gerritsen books and Laura Levine books

  • Beaded Zebra
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2005
      Sharal, looks like you had some got in some good reading in December!

      I just read The Apprentice and was glad to find out about The Surgeon. Out
      to hunt it down today. haha!

      Just started reading my first Laura Levine book... This Pen for Hire.

      I enjoyed reading your list. Definitely see some books I'm going to be
      reading.

      And who says bookcrossing cuts down on book sales?!! haha!!

      Happy reading in 2005,
      Beaded Zebra