Re: How do I delete from my bookshelf??

  • avanta7
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2004
      Why do they need to be removed?

      If the book is no longer in existence, just change the book details
      and re-use the BCID. If the book has been released and is no longer
      in your possession, deleting it from your shelf defeats the purpose
      of BookCrossing.

      --- In BookCrossing@yahoogroups.com, "Linda Sheehan" <lin111@j...>
      wrote:
      > Sorry if this is redundant but I was just perusing my bookshelf and
      > few should be removed. Thanks in advance. Linda/CT
    • Linda Sheehan
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2004
        thanks Barbara!

        --- In BookCrossing@yahoogroups.com, "Barbara" <bjarrett@d...> wrote:
        > Click on edit book details and you can delete from there. :-)
        >
        > Barbara

        Erica
        > > Jong.....it sounds fantastic. I know little about Sappho except
        that
        > > she was a poet 2600 years ago. I expect I'm going to know a lot
        more
        > > about her and the times when the book is done. I also picked up a
        > > book at the library called The Longings of Women by Marge Piercy,
        > > which also sounds really good. I paid $2; am I nuts or what?????
        What!

        > > Have you told a friend today? http://bookcrossing.com/tellafriend
        > >
        > > Archives and email list settings:
        > >

        > > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Freya
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 3, 2004
          An amusing of verbal and visual oxymorons, figure-ground reversals,
          tautologies, and contradictions in terms. A fun book!

          http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/1997479/Cyberkedi/book_More-on-Oxymoron-(Book-Ring)-Patrick-Hughes

          - Fearless Freya of Arty Atlanta

          See the books I have set free at:
          http://www.bookcrossing.com/mybookshelf/cyberkedi