Re: [BookCrossing] Birthday Reminder

  • Morgan Whitcher
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 30, 2004
      Shelia,
      Thanks you very much for the birthday wishes! I'm planning on taking it
      easy today and just pampering myself, some flowers, maybe chocolate. Who
      knows?

      Morgan Rose, Hunny Bear, Paddi(ngton) Bear, Nikki Bear, Sugar Bear, just
      plain ol Max and Chena Bear

      There are two kinds of dogs, Eskies, and those that wish they were.

      "He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life
      his love, his leader. He will be your's, faithful and true to the last
      beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

      See the books that I've set free:
      http://www.bookcrossing.com/mybookshelf/Eskielover
      Happy Birthday Eskielover! Hope you have a great day!

      Sheila
      http://www.bookcrossing.com/mybookshelf/SciFisstrs

    • Sheila McTeague
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 1, 2004
        You are very welcome :) Hope you had a great day!

        Sheila
        Currently reading Secrecy

        Morgan Whitcher <morganwhitcher@...> wrote:
        Shelia,
        Thanks you very much for the birthday wishes! I'm planning on taking it
        easy today and just pampering myself, some flowers, maybe chocolate. Who
        knows?

        Morgan Rose, Hunny Bear, Paddi(ngton) Bear, Nikki Bear, Sugar Bear, just
        plain ol Max and Chena Bear

        There are two kinds of dogs, Eskies, and those that wish they were.

        "He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life
        his love, his leader. He will be your's, faithful and true to the last
        beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

        See the books that I've set free:
        http://www.bookcrossing.com/mybookshelf/Eskielover
        Happy Birthday Eskielover! Hope you have a great day!

        Sheila
        http://www.bookcrossing.com/mybookshelf/SciFisstrs

        Have you told a friend today? http://bookcrossing.com/tellafriend

        Archives and email list settings:

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Sheila

      • Barbara
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 29, 2004
          Happy Birthday! A bit early but if I don't do it now I'll forget. ;-)

          Barbara

          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 27, 2006
            Happy Birthday Traci!!!!
            Date: Friday October 27, 2006
            Time: All Day
            Repeats: This event repeats every year.
            Yahoo! Greetings: Send a Yahoo! Greeting

            Yahoo! Shopping: Browse Yahoo! Shopping Gift Guide

            Copyright © 2006 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

          • Nisaba Merrieweather
            Message 5 of 13 , Nov 24, 2008
              G'dday.

              --- On Mon, 11/24/08, BookCrossing@yahoogroups.com
              From: BookCrossing@yahoogroups.com <BookCrossing@yahoogroups.com>
              To: BookCrossing@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Monday, November 24, 2008, 4:56 PM

              #yiv1300479933 a {color:#0066CC;text-decoration:none;}
              #yiv1300479933 {text-align:center;font-family:Arial;}
              #yiv1300479933
              .propertyname{text-align:right;font-size:13px;color:7A8180;vertical-align:top;white-space:nowrap;}
              #yiv1300479933
              .propertyvalue{text-align:left;font-size:13px;vertical-align:top;}
              #yiv1300479933 .divider{width:5px;}
              #yiv1300479933 #main {background-color:#4D94DB;width:525px;padding:0 0 10px
              0;margin-bottom:10px;}
              #yiv1300479933 #main_info {background-color:white;margin:0px 10px 0px
              10px;clear:both;width:505px;}
              #yiv1300479933 .header_images
              {height:55px;margin-left:10px;margin-right:10px;}
              #yiv1300479933 #header_yahoo_image
              {margin-top:13px;float:left;width:274px;background-repeat:no-repeat;height:28px;text-align:left;}
              #yiv1300479933 #header_second_image
              {margin-top:10px;float:right;width:41px;height:40px;}
              #yiv1300479933 .header_spacer {height:10px;}
              #yiv1300479933 .line_divider {height:20px;clear:both;}
              #yiv1300479933 #copyright_footer {font-size:10px;}
              #yiv1300479933 #main_table{padding:0;border-spacing:0;margin:15px 10px 10px
              15px;}
              #yiv1300479933 #tip_footer {font-size:10px;text-align:center;}
              #yiv1300479933 .clear_line{font-size:8px;}

              <grin> thrilling reading.

              Nisaba Merrieweather
              ... A lie told often enough becomes the truth. (Lenin)
              ICQ: 361 565 370
              guerillaG-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
              http://nisaba.etsy.com
              http://www.bookcrossing.com/mybookshelf/nisaba000
              http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=1235918638
            • Sheila McTeague
              Message 6 of 13 , Dec 12, 2008
                Thanks so much andrea :)
                You are the first one to wish me a happy day

                Sheila (Sci)
                Book: A garden carried in a pocket. - Arabian Proverb

                ________________________________
                From: BookCrossing@ yahoogroups. com <BookCrossing@ yahoogroups. com>
                To: BookCrossing@ yahoogroups. com
                Date: Friday, December 12, 2008, 4:57 PM

                Reminder from:

                BookCrossing Yahoo! Group

                Title:

                Sheila- SciFisstrs is having a birthday

                Wednesday December 17, 2008

                dartshooter61@ yahoo.com

                Yahoo! Greetings:

                Send a Yahoo! Greeting

                Yahoo! Shopping:

                Browse Yahoo! Shopping Gift Guide

                Edit reminder optionsCopyright © 2008 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

              • Andrea Grumbles
                Message 7 of 13 , Dec 13, 2008
                  You will have many more best wishes to come :)

                  From: BookCrossing@ yahoogroups. com <BookCrossing@ yahoogroups. com>

                  To: BookCrossing@ yahoogroups. com