Re: free e-books

  • Diane
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2002
      I'm new to this group so forgive me if this is old news... You can
      get over 45 free ebooks at

      http://www.baen.com/library/

      or if you'd like me to duplicate the free CD that came with the
      latest Honor Harrington book by David Weber (Jim Baen says please
      copy just don't sell it) just ask.

      For a reasonable fee you can subscribe to WebScriptions and get all
      sorts of lovely titles, some before the published book is released!

      http://www.webscription.net

      If there are other barflies in this group- Howdy from Mom!

      --Diane (Mom) Garcia (I see another Diane posting, I'll stick with
      my Mom handle. Bookcrossing id is ThanksMom)