Re: [BookCrossing] Cat quotes from "I Purr... Therefore I Am"

  • Stella Sloop
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2002
      My trusty iMac received the following on 10/31/02 at 07:48 PM -0500,
      from you about [BookCrossing] Cat quotes from "I Purr... Therefore I

      > "It is comforting to have a glass of wine, a good book to read,
      >and a cat by your side... who can turn pages." Julie Sommars

      This is probably my all time favorite cat quote; my daughter is
      supposed to be making a cross-stitch stampler incorporating this for
      my Christmas present.

      --stella

      --
      Stella in west Tennessee )O(