NEW VidCast #67 - Australian quilter Lisa Walton

  • bmccaffe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2012
      ***VidCast #67 - Lisa Walton
      http://bonniemccaffery.com/vidcasts/067.html
      You are going to LOVE Lisa. First we'll take a look at her Jewel Pearce
      Patterson Scholarship exhibit and then she'll do a little beading demo -
      I promise you'll laugh at least once...

      ***eBook "Portrait Quilts" (PDF, ePub, MOBI for Kindle)
      We are almost out of the "Portrait Quilts" books and I wanted this
      information to continue to be available. The ebooks are specially price
      for their introduction (and because I'm still learning).
      ***eBook VIDEO Links for "Painted Face for Beginners - Workshop on DVD"
      (PDF with links to Unlisted YouTube videos)
      Here's you chance to take a class with me - ok, maybe not WITH me, but
      it is just like the class except you don't get the wonderful live
      critiques I do in class.
      BUY BOTH for a special price. Read first and then watch the video to see
      exactly what I'm writing about in the book. You are guaranteed to be
      able to paint a face on fabric...

      ***NEW*** items on the website - DoodleZenDotZ supplies including
      DecoArt SoSoft
      Fabric Paints (lots of new colors), stylus set, and squeeze bottle with
      metal
      tip. Now you'll be ready to add dots of paint to your works of art.
      There's some
      beautiful examples on my DoodleZenDotZ workshop page
      http://bonniemccaffery.com/teaching/workshops/dotzydoodles.html
      And here's the page with the new supplies.
      http://bonniemccaffery.com/shop/paintsupplies.html

      YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/BonnieQuilterd1?feature=mhee
      Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/bonnie.mccaffery

      I'm looking to add bookings to the following trips so if your group is
      anywhere
      near there (even within a couple hundred miles) let me know if you want
      to hook
      onto the trip:
      Virginia (Delaware, eastern Pennsylvania, West Virginia) - March 2012
      North Carolina - April 2012 and maybe July 2012
      Massachusetts - April 2012
      Kansas/Missouri/ mid west - May 2012 prior to Spring Quilt Market
      Pennsylvania - several trips...
      EUROPE (UK, Ireland, Scotland...)- February/March 2013

      ******TRAVELS****** -
      February 2012 - FLORIDA HERE I COME!!!!
      2/8 - Port Saint Lucie Crazy Quilters, Port Saint Lucie, FL
      WORKSHOP – Mini Stitch N Glitz
      LECTURE – Inspiration & Development of a Quilt Artist

      2/10 - QUIP (Quilting in the Pines Guild in Pembroke Pines, FL)
      WORKSHOP - DoodleZenDotZ

      2/11 - East Sunrise Quilt Guild, Pompano Beach, FL
      WORKSHOP – Fantasy Fabric Sampler

      March 2012
      3/19-20 – Springfield Chapter Quilters Unlimited, Springfield, VA
      WORKSHOP – Fantasy Fabric Sampler
      LECTURE – Inspiration & Development of a Quilt Artist

      April 2012
      4/9-10 Cabarrus Quilters Guild, Concord, NC
      LECTURE – Inspiration & Development of a Quilt Artist
      WORKSHOP - Painted Face for Beginners

      4/21 - Squanicook Quilt Guild, Pepperell, MA
      WORKSHOP - DoodleZenDotZ

      May 2012
      5/8&9 - Red Rose Quilters, Lancaster, PA
      LECTURE – Inspiration & Development of a Quilt Artist
      WORKSHOP - Painted Face for Beginners

      5/18-20 - Spring Quilt Market, Kansas City, MO I'm hoping to add a guild
      or two to this trip

      5/24-26 Salon 2012 CQQ, Courtepointe Quebec Quilts, Quebec Canada
      WORKSHOP - 2 Day Painted Face Portraits
      WORKSHOP - Fantasy Fabric Sampler

      July 2012
      7/17 Newtown Quilters – Newtown, PA
      LECTURE – Inspiration & Development of a Quilt Artist

      September 15 - Red Rose Quilters, Lancaster, PA
      WORKSHOP - DoodleZenDotZ

      November 2012
      11/9-10 Chambersburg Quilt Guild, Chambersburg, PA
      WORKSHOP & LECTURE

      11/12 - Ladybug Quilt Guild, Newark, DE
      LECTURE – Inspiration & Development of a Quilt Artist
      WORKSHOP - Painted Face for Beginners

      Thanks for watching and please let your friends know about the
      VidCast.....
      Enjoy,
      Bonnie

      Bonnie Lyn McCaffery