NEW VidCast #57 - Out on a Limb with Wendy Butler Berns

  • bmccaffe
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2011
      Jewel Pearce Patterson Scholarship Winner Wendy Butler Berns takes some time to show us the exhibit of student quilts she put together for the 2010 IQA Festival and also demonstrate her Texture Magic technique!
      http://bonniemccaffery.com/vidcasts/057.html

      Please tell your friends and guild members about the VidCasts…

      Follow me on Facebook - just search for Bonnie McCaffery. If you don't have the
      word quilt somewhere on the page, you might want to mention that you're a
      quilter....

      Any groups in FL looking to have me visit? I'll be there in September 2011 and
      February 2012...Send me an email. Also looking to add a few more "teaching gigs" for next year.

      ******TRAVELS****** -
      I'm off to New Zealand and Australia. Of course, I'm hoping to film some great VidCasts while I'm there…Stay tuned…
      April 2011
      4/18-23 Remarkable Symposium, Queenstown NEW ZEALAND
      WORKSHOP -2 Day Portrait Quilt
      WORKSHOP -2 Day DoodleZenDotZ Intensive BRAND NEW!
      WORKSHOP - Stitch N Glitz Workshop

      4/25 & 30 & 5/1 - Waverly Patchwork Guild - Melbourne, AUSTRALIA
      LECTURE -Inspiration & Development of a Quilt Artist
      WORKSHOP - Painted Face for Beginners
      WORKSHOP - DoodleZenDotZ Workshop BRAND NEW!

      May 2011
      5/5-7 - Quilters Guild of SA, Adelaide, Southern AUSTRALIA
      LECTURE - Inspiration & Development of a Quilt Artist
      WORKSHOP - Painted Face for Beginners
      WORKSHOP - DoodleZenDotZ Workshop BRAND NEW!

      5/12-15 Kerrie-Anne Riles Studio, Central Coast, Australia
      LECTURE - Inspiration & Development of a Quilt Artist
      WORKSHOP - Painted Face for Beginners
      WORKSHOP -Stitch N Glitz with a Taste of DigiBobbE
      WORKSHOP - Fantasy Fabric Fun

      July 2011
      7/10-11 Shoreline Quilters Guild, Branford, CT
      LECTURE - Inspiration & Development of a Quilt Artist
      WORKSHOP – Basic Kaleidoscope Piecing

      7/29-31 Maine Quilters, Augusta, ME
      WORKSHOP - Painted Face for Beginners
      WORKSHOP - DoodleZenDotZ Workshop
      WORKSHOP - Stitch N Glitz Workshop
      LECTURE - Portrait Quilts

      September 2011
      9/20-21 Suncoast Quilting Circle. St. Petersburg, FL
      LECTURE - TBD
      WORKSHOP - TBD

      October 2011
      10/13-15 MQX, Portland, OR
      WORKSHOP - Painted Face for Beginners
      WORKSHOP - DoodleZenDotZ Workshop
      WORKSHOP - Fantasy Fabric Sampler
      WORKSHOP - Fantasy Fabric Tree Fairy

      November 2012
      11/9-10 Chambersburg Quilt Guild, Chambersburg, PA

      Please spread the word about the VidCasts...announce it in the guilds
      newsletter, mention it on any lists you participate in, tell your friends...I
      want it to grow.

      Thanks for watching.....
      Enjoy,
      Bonnie