DVD special at Bonnie McCaffery's website

  • Bonnie McCaffery
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2009
      THIS MONTHS SPECIAL at BonnieMcCaffery.com

      As you know we have just release the "Painted Face for
      Beginners" DVD as a DVD only (without the handout) and for a better
      price - $24.95 – BUT WAIT, there's a sale this month.

      10% off DVDs at BonnieMcCaffery.com – this includes "Painted Face for
      Beginners DVD Only", "Painted Face for Beginners – Workshop on DVD",
      and "Bobbin Play".

      I think DVDs are a great way to learn a technique – there's the spoken word as well as video. And you can stop and replay any part again. My DVDs offer great close-ups so you can see exactly what I'm talking about.

      UPCOMING WORKSHOPS

      Florida in February – I'd love to fill in between the 2 dates…
      2/14 - Laura's Sewing & Vacuum, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
      WORKSHOP - Stitch N Glitz Mini
      2/19 - Naples Quilt Guild, Naples, FL
      LECTURE Kaleidoscope Quilts and the Many Possibilities
      2/20 - Naples Quilt Guild, Naples, FL
      WORKSHOP Basic Kaleidoscope Piecing
      2/21 - Naples Quilt Guild, Naples, FL
      WORKSHOP - Painted Face for BEGINNERS

      Pennsylvania in March
      3/28 - T-Rail Quilt Guild, Danville, PA
      WORKSHOP - Painted Face for BEGINNERS

      Florida and Chicago in April – I'd love to add another booking in FL…
      4/4 - Florida Cabin Fever, Orlando, FL
      WORKSHOP - To Be Determined
      4/5 - Florida Cabin Fever, Orlando, FL
      WORKSHOP - Painted Face for BEGINNERS
      4/6 - Florida Cabin Fever, Orlando, FL
      WORKSHOP - Fantast Fabric Sampler
      4/6 - Florida Cabin Fever, Orlando, FL
      LECTURE - Portrait Quilts Lecture
      4/17 - International Quilt Festival, Chicago, IL
      WORKSHOP - Stitch N Glitz
      4/18 - International Quilt Festival, Chicago, IL
      WORKSHOP - Baby Face Painting

      Bonnie