Have you ever wondered what happens to all the plastic we use? Come and see BAG IT an award winning movie, at the Bolton Public Library -moosbrukerj
I sell a mixed bag (size bantam through XL) for $4/dozen. I leave them in my breezeway and you can pick them up whenever you want, as long as I know you'rejanetpesaturo
Hi all. I have an abundance of eggs at the moment, so if anyone is looking for locally produced eggs, let me know. We live on Wilder Rd. We are Animal Welfarejanetpesaturo
An important component of this is building community. Toward that end, we offer this message board to facilitate discussion among community members on a variety of topics. Messages posted to the Bolton Local group should be consistent with Bolton Local’s mission and goals. Here are some examples of suitable topics:
• Ideas to promote sustainability in Bolton
• What’s going on in local government
• The effect of statewide or nationwide issues on Bolton (Think globally, act locally!)
• Development in Bolton
• Environmental concerns in Bolton
• Healthy, holistic living
• How we can support local businesses
• Referrals for local services and businesses
• Community volunteering and support
• Local entertainment and things to do
• Barter opportunities
• Car pooling opportunities
• Recycling information
• Bolton yard sales
• Alternative energy
• Energy conservation
• Emergency preparedness
• Ideas to promote self-sufficiency
• Food and farms
• Chickens and other livestock
• Educational opportunities on any of these or related topics
Rules of the road:
• Please do not post forwarded messages from political organizations.
• Please do not post any commercial advertisements.
• Keep discussions respectful.
• Please take personal conversations offline. (For example, you don't need to send a thank-you meant for one person to everyone.)
- Nov 28, 2009
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.