Whoops...I meant Saturday...I guess you can turn your lights off both nights! ... From: "ldischler@... [BoltonLocal]"disch0324
Earth Hour is a worldwide lights-off event to raise awareness about climate change. It began in 2007. This year's event occurs on March 28, from 8:30 todisch0324
We tend to think that we can trust the FDA; they are an independent regulatory agency, right? But what most people don't know is that former Monsantojanetmargjohnson
An important component of this is building community. Toward that end, we offer this message board to facilitate discussion among community members on a variety of topics. Messages posted to the Bolton Local group should be consistent with Bolton Local’s mission and goals. Here are some examples of suitable topics:
• Ideas to promote sustainability in Bolton
• What’s going on in local government
• The effect of statewide or nationwide issues on Bolton (Think globally, act locally!)
• Development in Bolton
• Environmental concerns in Bolton
• Healthy, holistic living
• How we can support local businesses
• Referrals for local services and businesses
• Community volunteering and support
• Local entertainment and things to do
• Barter opportunities
• Car pooling opportunities
• Recycling information
• Bolton yard sales
• Alternative energy
• Energy conservation
• Emergency preparedness
• Ideas to promote self-sufficiency
• Food and farms
• Chickens and other livestock
• Educational opportunities on any of these or related topics
Rules of the road:
• Please do not post forwarded messages from political organizations.
• Please do not post any commercial advertisements.
• Keep discussions respectful.
• Please take personal conversations offline. (For example, you don't need to send a thank-you meant for one person to everyone.)
- Nov 28, 2009
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.