The Assabet Village Food Coop is nearing 900 members!!! This is an amazing accomplishment and the membership is months ahead of schedule which means there willjanetmargjohnson
The Bolton Board of Selectmen has formed a Water Resource Subcommittee (WRS) to recommend a policy for water conservation during drought conditions. To assistdisch0324
An important component of this is building community. Toward that end, we offer this message board to facilitate discussion among community members on a variety of topics. Messages posted to the Bolton Local group should be consistent with Bolton Local’s mission and goals. Here are some examples of suitable topics:
• Ideas to promote sustainability in Bolton
• What’s going on in local government
• The effect of statewide or nationwide issues on Bolton (Think globally, act locally!)
• Development in Bolton
• Environmental concerns in Bolton
• Healthy, holistic living
• How we can support local businesses
• Referrals for local services and businesses
• Community volunteering and support
• Local entertainment and things to do
• Barter opportunities
• Car pooling opportunities
• Recycling information
• Bolton yard sales
• Alternative energy
• Energy conservation
• Emergency preparedness
• Ideas to promote self-sufficiency
• Food and farms
• Chickens and other livestock
• Educational opportunities on any of these or related topics
Rules of the road:
• Please do not post forwarded messages from political organizations.
• Please do not post any commercial advertisements.
• Keep discussions respectful.
• Please take personal conversations offline. (For example, you don't need to send a thank-you meant for one person to everyone.)
- Nov 28, 2009
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.