Re: McBooks

  • Ksleepy8@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2000
      Ahoy,
      I just got my order from McBooks, and I can report that I'm pretty satisfied.
      Not only do they include a nice little catalogue, but they wrap their books
      in bubble wrap-also known in these parts, as "nerve pills" for the
      therapeutic effect they have when you pop them! Also, I was surprised to
      find that McBooks also included a little jacknife, the size you put on a key
      ring. I don't know if this is for first-time orders, or part of some special
      promotion-but the knife came in a little box that read, "My other knife is a
      cutlass!" If you order, look out for this little extra, as I almost threw it
      out with the bag the books came in.
      Karen