To all members

  • e.r.cuthbert@xxxxxxx.xx.xx
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 1999
      Hi members!

      A new year is upon us and hopefully some new books from AK.

      Hope everyone had a great Christmas and a superb new year - lots of drinking I hope.

      If you get time, read Archive 1 - this was complied by me a couple of months ago. It should give some ideas for topics of discussions.

      So happy reading and a Happy New Year to you all.

      Edwin
    • e.r.cuthbert@xxxxxxx.xx.xx
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 1999