chat

  • sedisorder@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 28 , Sep 29, 2001
      HI,
      If anyone is within sight at 8:55am est (thats this moment give or
      take a few minutes) I just tried to get onto the chat and was told
      that it was unavailable temporarily (and yahoo is sorry). So I will
      put my laundry away and try every few minutes until something happens.
      Karen
    • sedisorder@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 28 , Oct 6, 2001
        Hi all,
        I have my neice's 14th birhtday party to go to in a little bit...you
        know how family parties can get...but I will be in here to chat at
        8:30 am EST, hangover or not. Its only right I go from one family
        birthday to another! Gee, maybe I should have gotten a bottle of
        brandy or "that frenchie wine they likes so much," to celebrate Sir
        Richard's birthday!
        Karen