RE: RE: [Bolitho] Any good books lately?

  • herewardsgal1
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 15, 2013

      I am currently reading Alaric Bond's latest - "Turn a Blind Eye" which is about the early 19thC revenue service on England's south coast.

       http://www.alaricbond.com/other-work/turn-a-blind-eye

      His books are always very readable, and this one is no exception.

      Mary

      aka Cookie

      --- In Bolitho@yahoogroups.com, <bolitho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I jusrt  finished the world of loopi book 23 bloodlines it’s a graphic audioproductiomn.

      I could not leave that book alone.the last ge of sail I read waas a dewuylambdin book.sadly the copy I had was incomplete.

      Bronwyn