Not in Liverpool

  • meredith lahmann
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26 9:25 AM
      As much as I would like to visit Merry Old England, I am not in Liverpool, don't need money and would never email for it. My account was hacked, likely you should all change your passwords. My entire contact list is gone, so I'm trying to recreate it by going through sent mail. If you could, please let everyone you know, who knows me, that this is a hoax. Thanks,
      Mer

      Meredith Lahmann

      "The battle is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave." --Patrick Henry