Re: [Bolitho] Christmas Greetings

  • jim davis
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 23, 2012

      Did they play up the Mayan thing in the UK too?  Silly nonsence
      Jim
      From: herewardsgal1 <millymolly80@...>
      Subject: [Bolitho] Christmas Greetings
      To: Bolitho@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, December 16, 2012, 5:41 PM

      ...to all members of the list, and those who peruse it from time time.

      I hope you and yours have a wonderful time.

      - Cookie aka....

      --
      Phil Waters
      Teaching People About People
      Helping Police Officers Pass Their Exams
      01252 658 246

    • Bob Squarebriggs
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 25, 2012
        A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from Admiral Sir Bob and family!

        May your new year be filled with peace and happiness.

        I remain.......................

        Bob

        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 25, 2012
          I hope everyone is having great Christmas day, and alll the best for 2013.

          On Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 7:06 AM, James Goddard <snapdragonxxx@...> wrote:

          I  believe the flashing gnome has usurped Rudolph position. Or perhaps he's now on the tail end of the sleigh.

          The UN, of course, has usurped the sleigh to send their minions home. Since the sleigh can accomplish so much in one night, it will be used over and over again so everyone gets home. Barbie and Joe just live together, but he's having a LOT of trouble with the chestnuts.

          Will Santa and his evil minions once again ruin James’ chances of wedded bliss or even just a leg over?
          What ever did happen to the flashing gnome?
          Did science ever find out what was the strange substance in the bedroom?
          Has the UN finally sent the multinational peacekeeping force home and what was the football result?
          Did Barbie and GI Joe marry?
          Whose Chestnuts will be roasted over an open fire?

          The answers and plot is entirely up to the group. Come on folks – Lets have some corkers for me to run with!

          Yes! Finally the fun mood returns thanks to medication!
          James

          --
          Dave Bennett, VE7YJ
          Aldergrove, BC

          "Be who you are, say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
          -- Theodor Geisel, "Dr. Seuss"