Re: [Bolitho] Christmas Greetings

  • James Goddard
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 23, 2012
      I would like to wish all here a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, peaceful and Prosperous New Year.

      Captain Sir James
      HMS Maestro (74)

      If anyone would like me to write another Christmas saga, please post items you would like to see cause massive confusion and chaos, not to mention hilarity and misery!

      Lets set the scene.......

      James has finally hit the international dating scene and scored a number of hits with Ukrainian and Chinese Ladies. Not to mention the Euro lottery. With Christmas almost here he has invited his favourite contender for a ring to spend Christmas and new Year in both his (new?) large country house and London Pad.

      Will Santa and his evil minions once again ruin James’ chances of wedded bliss or even just a leg over?
      What ever did happen to the flashing gnome?
      Did science ever find out what was the strange substance in the bedroom?
      Has the UN finally sent the multinational peacekeeping force home and what was the football result?
      Did Barbie and GI Joe marry?
      Whose Chestnuts will be roasted over an open fire?

      The answers and plot is entirely up to the group. Come on folks – Lets have some corkers for me to run with!

      Yes! Finally the fun mood returns thanks to medication!
      James
    • jim davis
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 23, 2012

        Did they play up the Mayan thing in the UK too?  Silly nonsence
        Jim
        From: herewardsgal1 <millymolly80@...>
        Subject: [Bolitho] Christmas Greetings
        To: Bolitho@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sunday, December 16, 2012, 5:41 PM

        ...to all members of the list, and those who peruse it from time time.

        I hope you and yours have a wonderful time.

        - Cookie aka....

        --
        Phil Waters
        Teaching People About People
        Helping Police Officers Pass Their Exams
        01252 658 246

      • Bob Squarebriggs
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 25, 2012
          A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from Admiral Sir Bob and family!

          May your new year be filled with peace and happiness.

          I remain.......................

          Bob

          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 25, 2012
            I hope everyone is having great Christmas day, and alll the best for 2013.

            On Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 7:06 AM, James Goddard <snapdragonxxx@...> wrote:

            I  believe the flashing gnome has usurped Rudolph position. Or perhaps he's now on the tail end of the sleigh.

            The UN, of course, has usurped the sleigh to send their minions home. Since the sleigh can accomplish so much in one night, it will be used over and over again so everyone gets home. Barbie and Joe just live together, but he's having a LOT of trouble with the chestnuts.

            Will Santa and his evil minions once again ruin James’ chances of wedded bliss or even just a leg over?
            What ever did happen to the flashing gnome?
            Did science ever find out what was the strange substance in the bedroom?
            Has the UN finally sent the multinational peacekeeping force home and what was the football result?
            Did Barbie and GI Joe marry?
            Whose Chestnuts will be roasted over an open fire?

            The answers and plot is entirely up to the group. Come on folks – Lets have some corkers for me to run with!

            Yes! Finally the fun mood returns thanks to medication!
            James

            --
            Dave Bennett, VE7YJ
            Aldergrove, BC

            "Be who you are, say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
            -- Theodor Geisel, "Dr. Seuss"