Buying Books

  • Don Wilcox
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 1999
      I am looking to acquire hardback editions of ALL the Richard Bolitho books. My preference is for an English printing rather than an American printing but either is ok. If you have any for sale or know of a good source please let me know.

      Thanks,

      Don
    • Bailey, Nigel J C
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 1999
        congratulations! you are the first person listed on the Bolitho Book
        Exchange. Now, if we just had a few more entries we could get an actual
        exchange going ;o)

        Nigel

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 1999
          Thanks. I've already gotten one reply and ordered 3 books! WOW!

          ---------