Sir Richard Bolitho´s Birthday, 10/7/2012, 12:00 am

  • Bolitho@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2012
      Reminder from: Bolitho Yahoo! Group

      Title: Sir Richard Bolitho´s Birthday

      Date: Sunday October 7, 2012
      Time: 12:00 am - 12:00 am
      Notes: born in 1756

    • WATERS PHILIP
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2012
        So on Sunday our hero celebrates his birthday, how do members of the group plan to mark the big day?

        Phil Waters

        Date: Sunday October 7, 2012
        Time: 12:00 am - 12:00 am
        Notes: born in 1756

        Edit reminder options

        Phil Waters
        Teaching People About People
        Helping Police Officers Pass Their Exams
        01252 658 246

      • James Goddard
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 5, 2012
          I am going to disobey doctors orders and open up the bottle of genuine Royal Navy Pussers Rum I have in my drinks cabinet and have a very large ‘Wet’ and splice the mainbrace.

          Anyone in the Yorkshire Area or further afield is welcome to come and also have a Nelsons Blood. Please bring a designated driver as you may not be able to walk.

          Cap’n Sir James
          HMS Maestro (74) North Sea Squadron (still raiding North Sea Ferries for food and booty!)

          Date: Sunday October 7, 2012
          Time: 12:00 am - 12:00 am
          Notes: born in 1756

          Edit reminder options
          Copyright © 2012  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy