Re: Maritime Festivals

  • herewardsgal1
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30, 2012

      ....ok, Phil;  will see what I can do.

      We've been attending for  a number  of years now, and two years ago we had a very eventful "voyage".  We took a pleasure cruise on the old Coronia out of the river and into the North Sea, where the steering broke and we had to be rescued by three life boats and the pilot boat, who got us into the river mouth, and thence to the quay near the river mouth.  A more exciting afternoon I've never had!   :)

      - Cookie aka.....

      --- In Bolitho@yahoogroups.com, "Phil Waters" <phil.waters@...> wrote:

      > Dear Cookie,
      > Please post some pictures for us workers who cant get there.
      >
      > Phil W

    • jim davis
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 3 9:03 PM
        Im waiting for a tunel or bridge to visit y'all
        Jim D