Re: Where abouts in the world are we all from

  • Yehya
    Message 1 of 49 , Aug 1, 2012
      Greetings

      "You at least are near the water and some historic ships.  I'm in Dallas TX"

      I'm on the complete other side of the state from the water. I realize to you Texans driving across Massachusetts is like driving across the county lines (I can cover Mass north to south in an hour) but the coast is a whole other part of the state. I try to avoid Boston, much as I would like to see the Constitution again
    • jim davis
      Message 49 of 49 , Aug 2, 2012
        Better to have a lot of outback than the whole place a paved over Sydney.
        Enjoy the countryside while you have it.  But in y'all case take a hat and water.
        Jim D.