Vice Admiral Sir Percy´s Birthday, 12/12/2010, 12:00 am

  • Bolitho@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 2010
      Reminder from: Bolitho Yahoo! Group

      Title: Vice Admiral Sir Percy´s Birthday

      Date: Sunday December 12, 2010
      Time: All Day
      Repeats: This event repeats every year.
      Notes: born in 1973

    • jim davis
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 10, 2010
        Happy Birthday, now get back on blockade duty----The Dutch are out.
        Jim D

        Title: Vice Admiral Sir Percy´s Birthday

        Date: Sunday December 12, 2010
        Time: All Day
        Repeats: This event repeats every year.
        Notes: born in 1973

      • David Bennett
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 11, 2010
          Happy birthday, Sir Percey.

          (You're exactly 11 years older than my daughter, also celebrating tomorrow :O) )

          Date: Sunday December 12, 2010
          Time: All Day
          Repeats: This event repeats every year.
          Notes: born in 1973

          Edit reminder options

          Dave Bennett, VE7YJ
          Aldergrove, BC

          "Be who you are, say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
          -- Theodor Geisel, "Dr. Seuss"