RE: [Bolitho] Re: Thanks to those who recommended Ramage

  • Bronwyn Tindall
    Message 1 of 88 , Sep 1, 2010

      Mwediath

      Gst

      Stands for goods and service tax,its about 12 percent added.i think its due togo up.

      I think the postie will be glad most of us havr moved on to the new daisy player.no more bukly tape boxes. We now have cd with about five books on them.

      Bronwyn

      From: Bronwyn Tindall <btindall@...>
      To: Bolitho@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, September 1, 2010, 3:43 AM

      Meredith

      You also have to watch the duty on sone things.and I think our gst is changing soon.so I do not shop online.

      Bronwyn

      From: Bronwyn Tindall <btindall@...>
      To: Bolitho@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, August 30, 2010, 10:58 PM

      I found a few ranage books when I was sorting out my books.ii do not have a credit card.so do not shop online.our exchange rate is usally doubldouble for the us and triple for the uk.the reason I use library a lot.when you comsider the cost of an audio book.i know you can buy e books,the one formay I can not convert is e pub. Its something to do with those I pads.

      Bronwyn

      From: grauwulf <grauwulf@...>
      To: Bolitho@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, August 30, 2010, 3:38 PM

      Greetings All,

      I would heartily second that! I only recently "discovered" the Ramage series. Fortunately my local library has a few on hand (most in storage!!!) because when I searched our local used bookstores I kept coming up empty. Finally one seller informed me that Pope, along with Kent, Forester, &tc., had all become sort of "collector" type items (???) thus they were pretty much unavailable. Unless, of course, I wanted to purchase whole collected used series and/or new reprints from B&N, &tc. "IF I was lucky enough to find them." My finances don't allow me much leeway for hardcovered books, so I'm happy to contend myself with standard and trade paperbacks. Even then, No Luck. Has anybody else run into this? Or is this just a local phenomena due to Montana's horribly land locked nature???

      Keep It FUN!
      Dan G

      Those who refuse to learn from History -
      -- will always screw over those of us who do!!!

      SCI-FI ARMOR
      --- Because the Multiverse is NOT a friendly place.
      "Never Give Up! -- Never Surrender!"

      __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5410 (20100830) __________

      http://www.eset.com

      __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5413 (20100831) __________

      http://www.eset.com

      __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5413 (20100831) __________

      http://www.eset.com

      __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5416 (20100901) __________

      http://www.eset.com
    • Bronwyn Tindall
      Message 88 of 88 , Oct 3, 2010

        I founsd mmy copies in e books. Along witn York and war.i do not know much about the last 2 series.,

        Bronwyn