Nautical reviews

  • tomrhymer
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2010
      Hello! My name is Tom Knapp, and I edit the online review site Rambles.NET. I'd like to draw your attention to a page we've recently created that specializes in things nautical -- http://www.rambles.net/all_at_sea.html -- where you can find reviews of books, music and movies in the genre.

      I'd love feedback ... but I'm also looking for more reviewers, and I thought a forum devoted to the subject might yield an interested party or two. Take a look and if you like what you see, drop me a line; any of the "e-mail us" buttons on the site will connect you to me.

      Cheers,
      Tom
    • Bill Crews
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8, 2010