Free ebooks

  • David Bennett
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2009
      This website has over 15,000 free ebook downloads. Just browing the first 10 pages of listings I saw quite a number of sea stories. Probably out of print and out of copyright stuff. I grabbed some PG Wodehoouse for myself :O)

      The downloads are pdf files, so you don't need anything special to read them.

      http://www.bookdepository.com/

      --
      Dave Bennett, VE7YJ
      Aldergrove, BC

      "Be who you are, say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
      -- Theodor Geisel, "Dr. Seuss"