Cookie's Birthday, 4/24/2009, 12:00 am

  • Bolitho@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 21 3:57 PM
      Reminder from: Bolitho Yahoo! Group

      Title: Cookie's Birthday

      Date: Friday April 24, 2009
      Time: All Day
      Repeats: This event repeats every year.

    • Brad Ehrke
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 23 3:59 AM
        Happy Birthday Cookie!

        From: Bolitho@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Bolitho@yahoogroups.com]
        Sent: Wednesday, 22 April 2009 8:57 AM
        To: Bolitho@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [Bolitho] Cookie's Birthday, 4/24/2009, 12:00 am

        Reminder from: Bolitho Yahoo! Group

        Title: Cookie's Birthday

        Date: Friday April 24, 2009
        Time: All Day
        Repeats: This event repeats every year.

      • Robert Squarebriggs
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 23 4:04 AM
           HAPPY BIRTHDAY COOKIE!!!!!!  May you enjoy many more.

          For she's the jolly good fellow,
          For she's the jolly good fellow,
          For she's the jolly good fell'll'ow,
          Which nobody can deny!

          I remain.................... your devoted, Admiral
        • Mark Furrer
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 24 5:30 AM

             Birthday greets from across the pond! Have a wonderful day there mum.

            yours always

            Mark F.

            Rediscover Hotmail®: Now available on your iPhone or BlackBerry Check it out.
          • Joe
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 24 6:02 AM
              Happy Birthday Ms. Cookie
              Wishing you the Best on your Special Day
              Joe

              --- In Bolitho@yahoogroups.com, Bolitho@yahoogroups.com wrote:

              > Reminder from: Bolitho Yahoo! Group
              > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Bolitho/cal
              >
              > Cookie's Birthday
              > Friday April 24, 2009
              > All Day
              > (This event repeats every year.)
              >
              > All Rights Reserved
              > Copyright © 2009
              > Yahoo! Inc.
              > http://www.yahoo.com
              >
              > Privacy Policy:
              > http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us
              >
              > Terms of Service:
              > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            • Mary M Goose
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 24 6:06 AM
                --- In Bolitho@yahoogroups.com, Bolitho@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                > Reminder from: Bolitho Yahoo! Group
                > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Bolitho/cal
                >
                > Cookie's Birthday
                > Friday April 24, 2009

                .... thanks to you all for your kind birthday greetings; so much appreciated.

                Deep regards, as always

                - Cookie -
                aka Mary/Mil (and Mum!)
              • Simon nobbs
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 24 12:12 PM
                  Happy Birthday Mil,
                  I trust you are enjoying the retired life,
                  Best Wishes
                  Simon

                  From: Bolitho@yahoogroups.com
                  To: Bolitho@yahoogroups.com
                  Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 22:57:02 +0000

                  Date: Friday April 24, 2009
                  Time: All Day
                  Repeats: This event repeats every year.

                  Share your photos with Windows Live Photos – Free. Try it Now!
                • Mary M Goose
                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 25 10:41 PM
                    --- In Bolitho@yahoogroups.com, Simon nobbs <sjnplym@...> wrote:

                    > Happy Birthday Mil,
                    >
                    > I trust you are enjoying the retired life,
                    >
                    > Best Wishes
                    >
                    > Simon

                    .....too right, I am! ... the best job I've had!! LOL

                    - Mil
                    aka......