New Master Craftsman

  • James Goddard
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2001
      Baby Eleanor oversees and checks out new items for house
    • Joe O'Steen
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2001
        That one is a cutie for sure
        Baby Eleanor oversees and checks out new items for house

      • aharbers@stud.tiho-hannover.de
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 4, 2001
          --- In Bolitho@y..., "James Goddard" <snapdragonxxx@h...> wrote:
          > Baby Eleanor oversees and checks out new items for house

          Hi James!

          What a cute, little girl! Your own production? (If yes: Well done,
          mate!)

          Percy
        • James Goddard
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 4, 2001
            Eleanor is my Niece! Isn't she cute!! - just about getting to the crawling stage!!!