  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 2:57 PM
      I'm going "no mail" for a couple of months, what with being away from home frequently and possible travel commitments. If anyone needs to contact me, direct mail to the following may get me sooner or later :O)

      davepbennett@...

      Dave Bennett,
      Aldergrove, BC

      Dave Bennett
      Aldergrove, BC

      "I like nonsense -- it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living. It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope...and that enables you to laugh at all of life's realities." - Theodor S. Geisel (aka Dr. Suess)